I got this Argon ONE V2 Raspberry Pi 4 Case from SOS Solutions on May 2021 at a price of 41,95 Euro.
The Argon ONE V2 Case is now better than ever, as it has many new features to improve its functionality, while still maintaining the features and form factor that made the case great! With two full-sized HDMI ports, connecting a monitor to the case is now easier than ever. All the while allowing the Raspberry Pi 4 to use two monitors simultaneously. There's even an IR receiver already installed in the case to allow the Argon ONE to be easily usable with an IR remote, meaning the case now makes for an even better media player! To top it all off, the case can be booted manually or automatically after a power outage by simply setting the jumper pins inside the case, allowing you to use the Argon ONE however you see fit. This is all the while still maintaining the case's form factor, as well as its ability to keep all ports, including the two full-sized HDMIs, at the back of the case. Even the GPIO pins are accessible at the top of the case and covered with a lid when not in use. The case is still a heatsink, and cools the Raspberry Pi with its fan (especially with its proprietary script), but the fan is much more quiet than before, keeping the Pi cool without causing any noise in the background.
- Includes two full-sized HDMI ports and Built-in IR for remote functionality
- Cools the Raspberry Pi as a heatsink and comes with a 30mm software controllable fan
- Minimizes clutter and makes cable management easy with all ports on the rear of the case
- The power button behind can perform a safe shutdown, reboot, or forced shutdown upon installation of proprietary script
- The GPIO pins are accessible on top of the case and protected by a removable magnetic cover
- Can be booted manually or automatically by setting jumper pins inside the case
Comparison Between V1 and V2;
Original Argon ONE (V1): Dual Mini-HDMI Connectors and No Infrared Receiver
New Argon ONE V2: Dual Full-Size HDMI Connectors and Infrared Receiver