Hawker Hunter F.4 (N-144) as used by the "Koninklijke Luchtmacht" (RNLAF) at the Military Aviation Museum, Kamp Zeist (the Netherlands)
Note the Hunter's removable weapons pack with four 30 mm (1.18 in) ADEN cannon and 150 rounds of ammunition per gun.
The Hawker Hunter is a subsonic British jet aircraft developed in the 1950s. The single-seat Hunter entered service as a maneuverable fighter aircraft, and later operated in fighter-bomber and reconnaissance roles in numerous conflicts. Two-seat variants remained in use for training and secondary roles with the Royal Air Force (RAF) and Royal Navy until the early 1990s. The Hunter was also widely exported, serving with 21 other air forces. Fifty years after its original introduction it was still in active service, operated by the Lebanese Air Force until 2014.
The production of 96 Hawker Hunter F.4's was undertaken by Fokker-Aviolanda (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) during 1955-56. They served in the Koninklijke Luchtmacht (RNLAF), with No 323, No 324 and No 325 Squadrons at Leeuwarden and No 326 and No 327 Squadrons at Soesterberg. They were also based out of Biak, Netherlands New Guinea (NNG) with No 322 Squadron. The Hawker Hunter F.4's operated between 1955–1964, while the Hawker Hunter F.6 operated between 1957–1968. A large number of the surviving Hunters were sold to Hawker Aircraft and re-built for re-export to India and Iraq, with others to Chile, Kuwait and Lebanon.