A view on the inside shows part of the interior of the Moroccan House.
The Marokkanisches Haus (Moroccan House), acquired at the World Exhibition in Paris in 1878, was remodelled inside at Ludwig II's request and originally built on the Stockalpe near the Austrian border. The wooden building, acquired by a private individual after the king's death, was bought back by the state in 1980 and was reconstructed in the palace park in 1998.
Schloss Linderhof (Linderhof Palace) is a "Königliche Villa" (Royal Villa) in southwest Bavaria near Ettal Abbey, Germany.
It is the smallest of the three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the only one which he lived to see completed.