20070611-088 Maurischer (Moorish) Kiosk at Schloss Linderhof - Ettal (Germany).jpg #2250 Maurischer (Moorish) Kiosk at Schloss Linderhof - Ettal (Germany)Thumbnails#2248 Inside the Venus Grotto at Schloss Linderhof - Ettal (Germany)
The Maurischer Kiosk (Moorish Kiosk) was designed by the Berliner architect Carl Wilhelm von Diebitsch (also known as Karl von Diebitsch)
and built in 1867 as the Prussian contribution to the World Exhibition in Paris. In 1870 the "Railway King" Bethel Henry Strousberg
bought the pavilion. After Strousberg's bankruptcy, Ludwig II bought the building in 1876 for Linderhof Park
and had it rebuilt and reappointed to his specifications.

Schloss Linderhof (Linderhof Palace) is a "Königliche Villa" (Royal Villa) in southwest Bavaria near Ettal Abbey, Germany.
It is the smallest of the three palaces built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and the only one which he lived to see completed.
Exif Metadata
OLYMPUS CORPORATION C770UZ
f/4
6 mm
1/200 s
64
0.0 EV
no, mode: supressed
Maker
OLYMPUS CORPORATION
Model
C770UZ
Date Time of Original
2007:06:11 11:26:19
Aperture Number
4
Exposure compensation
0.0 EV
Exposure Time
1/200 s
Flash
no, mode: supressed
ISO
64
Focal Length
6 mm
White Balancing
auto
Exposure Mode
auto
Exposure Metering Mode
pattern
Exposure Program
creative
Light Source
unknown
Contrast
normal
Saturation
normal
Sharpness
normal