View from City-Hochhaus (UNI) to the Reichsgerichtsgebäude (Imperial Court of Justice building).
The Bundesverwaltungsgericht (Federal Administrative Court) used to be the Reichsgericht (Imperial Court of Justice) and was designed by Ludwig Hoffmann and Peter Dybwad, and construction was completed in 1895. It is designed in the Italian renaissance style and features two large courtyards, a central cupola and a large portico at the entrance. The rich decorative gable and sculptures are by Otto Lessing. After the reunification, the former Reichsgericht building was renovated and became the seat of the Bundesverwaltungsgericht (Federal Administrative Court).
City-Hochhaus is 36-storey skyscraper in Leipzig, Germany. At 142 metres (466 ft), it is the tallest multistory building in Leipzig.
City-Hochhaus was originally part of the University of Leipzig campus at Augustusplatz, was sold by the state government of Saxony and is now owned by the United States investment bank "Merrill Lynch". The offices are now rented to private tenants including the public broadcaster MDR,
the European Energy Exchange and the Panorama restaurant. The roof is equipped with a viewing platform.