The Albert Memorial Clock is a clock tower situated at Queen's Square in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
It was completed in 1869 and is one of the best known landmarks of Belfast.
In 1865 a competition for the design of a memorial to Queen Victoria's late Prince Consort, Prince Albert, was won by William Joseph Barre, who had earlier designed Belfast's Ulster Hall. The sandstone memorial was constructed between 1865 and 1869 by Fitzpatrick Brothers builders and stands 34 metre (112 ft) tall in a mix of French and Italian Gothic styles. The base of the tower features flying buttresses with heraldic lions. A statue of the Prince in the robes of a Knight of the Garter stands on the western side of the tower and was sculpted by Samuel Ferris Lynn. A two tonne bell is housed in the tower and the clock was made by Francis Moore of High Street, Belfast. As a result of being built on wooden piles on marshy, reclaimed land around the River Farset, the top of the tower leans about 1,2 metre (4 ft) off the perpendicular. Due to this movement, some ornamental work on the belfry was removed in 1924 along with a stone canopy over the statue of the Prince. The clock was damaged in a Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb explosion outside nearby River House in High Street on 6 January 1992. To halt the worsening lean and repair damage caused by the elements and heavy passing traffic, a multi-million pound restoration project was completed in 2002. During the project the wooden foundations were strengthened, the majority of the decaying carvings were replaced and the entire tower was cleaned.